Church Planting Traning Hosted by the Kansas District (CPC)
February 6-8, 2018
Participants have one track option at this church planting training: Churches Planting Churches (CPC).
Churches Planting Churches is church sponsorship 101. It is ideal for pastors of sponsoring churches. It was also developed by Dynamic Church Planting International and lasts 3 days. The sessions in this training equip you to:
- Answer fears and objections to church planting
- Determine the involvement of the mother church
- Find resources needed to fund the daughter church
- Overcome common barriers in the new work
- Recruit a church planter and leadership
- Create your own personalized V.I.P. (Vision-Involvement-Plan)
Woodland Lakes Church of the Nazarene
770 S. Greenwich Road
Wichita, KS 67207
$35 (Includes three lunches and snacks. Course materials are included free of charge.)
Tuesday, February 6 - Thursday, February 8 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m Each Day
La Quinta Inn and Suites (Breakfast Included)
2660 N. Greenwich
Wichita, KS 67226
$79.00 per night. Ask for the Kansas District Nazarene discount.
Questions & Registration
If you have questions, need more information, or wish to register, please send your name and email address to Dan Braaten via email at the district office. Bring a $35.00 check to the training.